If you are having trouble with accessing, downloading and purchasing photos, follow the step-by-step guide below:
To Get Started:
• Click the “event” drop down box from the navigation bar (or direct link from email).
• Click on your event name to be taken to your gallery.
• Enter your 4-digit pin password provided in the email (Pin not required for public events).
• Next your gallery will open! Simply scroll down to begin viewing your photos!
To View, Download, Share and Buy Individual Images:
- To view and enlarge an individual photo, simply click on it and it will automatically enlarge.
- To download this photo, locate the download arrow above the photo and click.
- To share, click the share button on the same header bar, and you will be provided with location options for sharing!
- To buy an image, click the buy photo button on the header bar.
This will bring up a new window. Press the plus on the right to select how many copies of each size you would like. Click View Cart to check out or Keep Shopping and report the first step for each photo you would like to buy.
- After you have added everything – click the Checkout button to pay.
Put in your details – (Still needed for digital delivery, account records) and Click the next button to select delivery and the next button again to see summary of order.
If all looks good, click the Place Order button and you will receive an email shortly with your order.
Sharing Your Full Gallery:
To share your full collection with family and friends on Email, Facebook, and other social networks - click the share button located to the right of the download button just under the main header image at the top of your gallery. Choose your preferred sharing method.
Downloading Your Full Gallery:
To download your gallery in full, locate the down arrow download button located just under the main header image at the top of your gallery.
After clicking the download button, a new window will open that asks you for your Email and the 4-Digit-PIN that was provided. Enter this information here.
Next, choose the quality options you wish to download your photos in. Keep in mind that Web Size will optimize your photos for social networks and email sharing, while High Resolution photos are great for printing. Selecting "Original" will download your photos in full, original, large file size quality.
After making your selections, click the "Start Download" button, and your download link will be sent to your email. If you wish to stay on the page, the download link will appear on this page when it is ready. This may take a few minutes. Click the link either in your email or on this page and your photos will begin downloading immediately!
Opening Your Photos After Download:
Your photos will be downloaded as a ".zip" file folder. Check the downloads section in your computer, and follow the instructions below to un-zip your files based on the type of computer you own!
How to Unzip files in Windows: http://www.wikihow.com/Unzip-Files-on-Windows
How to unzip files on your Mac: http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-zip-and-unzip-files-on-your-mac.html
I hope this helps you download, share and purchase photos! If you have any other questions,please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org